The organisation team of the German Charity Christmas Bazaar is still looking for support for this year’s bazaar on 2 December. This is urgently needed to ensure the organisation and running of the bazaar and to raise money for the Charities. 100% of the proceeds will be donated.
If you can imagine spending at least two hours of your time on the day of the bazaar in a pre-Christmas atmosphere for a good cause, we look forward to hearing from you. In particular, we are looking for support for the following activities:
– Admission control of the applicable admission conditions
– Ticket sales and advertising for the raffle
– at the fundraising campaign ‘Christmas with Heart`
– in the coffee and cake house team in setting up and dismantling as well as selling
– in the biscuits & jams team in setting up and dismantling as well as selling
– in the Christmas Angels team in setting up and dismantling as well as selling
– Photographer or accompaniment of the photographer at the photo tent
– Father Christmas in Santa costume
– Coordination/organisation of deliveries and set-up and dismantling outside bazaar hours
Perhaps you would prefer to bake a cake or biscuits? Of course, you can also help in more than one area.
For more information and answers to your questions, send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!
Your team of the German Charity Christmas Bazaar